1. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. This Website is made available by the Publisher for educational and other informational purposes only, and this Website seeks to facilitate engaging and constructive conversations about innovation and the application of technological advances in the law and the legal profession. The “Publisher” is Frontier of the Law, LLC.
2. This Website includes materials about legal issues and developments in the law and the legal profession, and such materials are for educational and informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments.
3. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY – FOR ATTORNEYS. This Website is not a substitute for legal research. Due to the dynamic nature of legal doctrines, what might be accurate one day may be inaccurate the next. As such, the contents of this Website must not be relied upon as a basis for arguments to a court or for your advice to clients without, again, further research or a consultation with other relevant professionals. The information may be changed, improved or updated without notice.
4. NO LEGAL ADVICE OR GUIDANCE INTENDED. The data, information and other content on this Website is not intended or to be construed as, and must not be taken or construed as, LEGAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER. You should not act upon any information contained on this Website without seeking competent professional counsel in your home jurisdiction or any other applicable jurisdictions. Photographs used on this Website are for dramatization purposes only and may include models. Likenesses do not necessarily imply any formal relationship. Furthermore, the quotations of third parties included in this Website do not indicate that any such third party has endorsed this Website or that any such third party is affiliated in any way with this Website or the Publisher or its partners, principals, officers, employees, agents or affiliates or other representatives.
5. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. NO ENGAGEMENTS OR RETENTIONS FOR LEGAL SERVICES WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. MOREOVER, YOU MAY NOT, AND SHOULD NOT, CONSIDER THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS BLOG/WEB SITE (OR ANY MATERIALS ABOUT THIS BLOG/WEB SITE THAT MAY APPEAR IN OR ON OTHER MEDIA) TO BE AN INVITATION FOR AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER.
6. By using this Website, you acknowledge, understand, agree and confirm that there is no attorney-client relationship between you, on the one hand, and the Website publisher(s) or sponsors or any other individual who views or otherwise uses this site, on the other hand. The Website should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your home jurisdiction or any other applicable jurisdictions.
7. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. This Website is provided on an “as is” basis. No representations or warranties of any kind or nature whatsoever, express or implied, are made as to the operation or content (including the accuracy of any data or other information provided herein) of the Website. The Publisher expressly disclaims all guarantees, warranties, conditions and representations of any kind, either express or implied, whether arising under any statute, law, commercial use or otherwise, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall the Publisher or any of the Publisher’s partners, principals, officers, employees, agents or affiliates or other representatives be liable, directly or indirectly, under any theory of law (contract, tort, negligence or otherwise), to you or anyone else, for any claims, losses or damages, direct, indirect special, incidental, punitive or consequential, resulting from or occasioned by the creation, use of or reliance on this Website (including data, other information and other content) or any third-party websites or the information, resources or material accessed through any such third-party websites.
8. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. This Website may provide links to third-party websites. These links are provided only as a convenience. Linked websites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by the Publisher, and the Publisher is not responsible for the information, advertising, products, resources or other materials, of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Publisher. In addition, please be aware that your use of any linked site is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to that site. Please direct any questions regarding linked sites to the webmaster of that site.
9. DO NOT PROVIDE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVATE MATERIALS. If you decide to propose that a blog post be added or a comment posted to this Website, do not include any information or documents that you consider private or confidential. Such information will not be treated as private, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public domain.
10. VIEWS EXPRESSED. All views expressed on this Website are those of the Publisher and/or sponsor or sponsors of specific Website posts, as expressly indicated herein, and as such, all such views do not represent the opinions of any entity whatsoever with which any of the Publisher and/or sponsor(s) have been, are now or will be affiliated.
11. COMMENTING. The Publisher reserves the right to edit or remove any comments posted to this Website without notice. Pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad or non-constructive behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed without notice and users may be banned.
12. NO GRANT OF RIGHTS. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, the Publisher does not grant you or anyone else any express or implied rights to the data, information or any other content provided on this Website.
13. DISCLAIMER MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE. The Publisher reserves the right to change this Disclaimer at any time and without notice. Updated versions of this Disclaimer will appear on this this Website and such updated versions shall be effective immediately. You are responsible for regularly (i.e., each time you use this Website) reviewing this Disclaimer.
14. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. This Website may be considered advertising in certain jurisdictions, including your home jurisdiction; though, for the avoidance of doubt, this Website is not intended to be attorney advertising of any kind or nature whatsoever.
15. FAIR USE NOTICE. This Website may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of issues of innovation and the application of cutting-edge technologies in the law and the legal profession. The Publisher believes this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this Website is included for educational and informational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond “fair use,” you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
16. COPYRIGHT. Copyright © by Frontier of the Law, LLC. All rights reserved. You may download and print out any part of this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other reproduction or retransmission of the contents of this Website without the Publisher’s express, prior written consent is prohibited.
17. This Disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, applicable to agreements made and to be performed entirety within the State of New York, without regard to any conflicts of law principles thereof or of any other jurisdiction that may or would require the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York (except New York General Obligation Law 5-1401), and all who access, use or refer to this Website (or any content contained herein) irrevocably agree to the terms of this Disclaimer, including this choice of law provision.
18. The state and federal courts sitting in New York, New York shall be have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all controversies or causes of action arising from or relating to this Website and the content contained herein, and all who access, use or refer to this Website (or any content contained herein) irrevocably agree, and submit, to such exclusive jurisdiction.